EdSurge Staff Writers
EdSurge Contributing Writers
- Daniel Guerrero believes in the personalization of student learning, and the strengthening of the teaching profession to build students who challenge the 21st century’s problems. He joins BetterLesson after teaching 4th and 5th grades in Miami, FL.
- A founding editor of eSchool Media, Dennis Pierce has spent the last 16 years as an education journalist covering issues such as national policy, school reform, and educational technology.
- Jeff Larson is an art, animation, and graphic design educator at Balboa High School in San Francisco, California. He coordinates the school’s career/technical focused CAST Academy, and is an Adobe Education Leader and an Adobe Youth Voices Lead Educator.
- Jeffrey Pomerantz is an Information Scientist and formerly a tenured Associate Professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with over 15 years of experience in studying and evaluating information services.
- Gardner is the founder of the University of South Carolina's National Resource Center on The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition, and the John N. Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education.
- Jonathan Lewis is the Coordinator for Educational Technology and Library Programs at DC Public Schools. He is also a storyteller for Verizon Innovative Learning Schools, an initiative directed by Digital Promise.
- Jon is the Chief Information Officer at Summit Public Schools, Mira is the Director of Development & External Relations at Summit Public Schools, and Dan is a Co-Founder of Clever.
- Lori is a former teacher who has spent many years in the classroom developing an RTI framework. Today, Lori serves as part of the Istation leadership team as the VP of Training for Istation.
- Richard Taylor has worked in various marketing and communications capacities for education companies in the UK and is currently a consultant, business mentor, public speaker, and angel investor.
- Umang Gupta is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, founder and public company CEO. He wrote the first business plan for Oracle and spent 35 years helping build the enterprise software industry. He is now an edtech industry investor, board member and advisor.