This week on the podcast, we chat about the rumors of a new Blackboard acquisition, ask whether President Obama will receive the education funding he asked for, and EdSurge reporter Charley Locke drops by to discuss using the SAMR model on iPads. Along the way we also try out a couple of edtech pickup lines that you might use this Valentine's Day weekend.
Thanks to everyone who has listened and given us feedback. Please keep it coming!!
Having trouble playing the podcast? Download it here.
Like what you hear? Got some feedback? Feel free to leave it in the comments section below, or shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re all ears. Trust us.
Stories Covered (in order of broadcast):
- 20+ Edtech Pick-up Lines for your Valentine's Day Pleasure, by Ryan Gosling/Mary Jo Madda
- How a Small Sales Team Can Make a Big Impact in Education, by Jordan Meranus
- Only 16.3% See MOOCs as Sustainable, Finds Babson Survey
- Blackboard Flirts with Buying Pearson's PowerSchool, by Tony Wan
- Google Partners with Disney on Coding-Themed Cartoon Series
- Ka'Chings - ListenCurrent, Team(You), Alma Acquires Always Prepped to Simplify School Data Management, by Tony Wan
- A Guide for Bringing the SAMR Model to iPads, by Patricia Brown (Commentary from Charley Locke)
- Graph of the Week: Will Obama Get His Education Budget? by Michael Winters