Calling education technology thought leaders: The deadline for submitting proposals for next year's CosN conference is Friday, July 17. CoSN's 2016 conference in Washington, DC (April 4-7) will be devoted to how school leaders can lead the cultural changes that are core to making technology successfully support student learning.
In particular, CoSN aims to highlight school leaders who have stories of change and lessons learned that illustrate such themes as:
- How all learners can be served;
- How district culture can become flexible enough to make "the digital leap";
- How technology can be leveraged to personalize learning;
- How educational ecosystems can be set up for continual improvement;
- How schools can ignite a Renaissance of multi-disciplinary learning to support learners' passions.
Details about CoSN's conference are here. The conference typically draws about 1,000 school chief technology officers, instructional technology directors and superintendents. Here's EdSurge's coverage of the 2015 convening.