PeerPower is a browser-based service designed to provide K-12 students their percentile scores in their school, district, and state. After inputting some simple data such as school division and the test the student took, PeerPower will automatically search through its data and compute percentiles. A PeerPower Percentile Report requires purchase.
Students, parents, teachers, and school administrators can use PeerPower to see how a student compares to his or her peers. After creating an account, users can input these required pieces of data: the state in which the student took the test, the school division, the school name, and the test taken. PeerPower will identify and create a Percentile Report which can be downloaded.
PeerPower requires states to submit information regarding their school systems and scores. As of October 23rd, 2015, Maryland and Virginia have provided PeerPower data in order to generate a Percentile Report. For example, students in Virginia can view their school, division, and state percentile for the Standards of Learning tests. If a specific state is not listed during the search, users are advised to contact PeerPower to add their state.
PeerPower is browser-based and requires an internet connection to use.
PeerPower offers multiple purchase plans:
- Principal Plan ($999.99 for 360 days) - unlimited Reports with State, District and School Percentiles
- Guidance Counselor Plan ($499.99 for 180 days) - unlimited Reports with State, District AND School Percentiles
- Family Plan ($99.99 for 30 days) - unlimited Reports with State, District and School Percentiles
- 10 Reports ($49.99 for 30 days) with State, District and School Percentiles
- 5 Reports ($39.99 for 30 days) with State and District Percentiles only
Complete pricing information can be found here.
Are you a teacher or administrator who has used this product? Be the first to share your experiences with others by writing a Case Study: