CollegeOnTrack brings access to personal and collaborative college-planning resources to high school students to get them ready for the college admissions process. Features include:
- Building digital portfolios with video, audio, pictures, and all document formats to demonstrate skills acquired throughout high school;
- Researching detailed college information, including academic interests, social life, sports, scholarships, learning disabled support, and more;
- Managing timelines, with the ability to see all admission requirements, course requirements, essay topics, and deadlines;
- Tracking assignments, planning activities, and upcoming deadlines;
- Forming teams with parents, teachers, and counselors to help develop and carry out their college plans over the course of four years.
Are you a teacher or administrator who has used this product? Be the first to share your experiences with others by writing a Case Study: