- 101.careersOnline program that helps students assess which careers best fit their interest.
- 2+2 PlusSupports transitions from active military service to career
- Career Readiness PathwaysGuide courses for students looking to work in specific fields such as health science, business, information technology, and manufacturing.
- CareerVillageEducators integrate CareerVillage into the curriculum so that students can ask questions and receive answers from professionals in fields of interests
- CollegefeedService for students and grads to create a comprehensive career profile that can be matched to a network of employers
- ConnectProvider of web-based services to assist students with high school guidance and college and career preparation.
- Couragion Career ExplorationPlanning for STEM careers
- C'reerSoftware that helps students find which career best fits them based on their interest.
- EvisorsCareer services platform for university students to access career coaching from advisors and connect with employers
- FullbridgeProgram preparing students for the professional world
- Game PlanCareer identification & mentoring for students
- LatitudeAssesses aptitudes and skills for college and career planning
- MeraCareerGuideCareer resources for students in India
- MyEduPlatform helps students complete college, create visual resumes, find internships/jobs
- OptimalResume Career & Talent SuiteOnline suite of tools to help students with writing resumes and cover letters, as well as with preparing for interviews
- PeopleGroveConnect students and alumni to help students find jobs or engage in mentorship programs.
- SPARKONOnline Writing School
- VirtualJobShadow.comSeries of career planning tools and services including videos that give students better insights into a day-in-the-life of a diverse of professionals