IN EDSURGE NEWS
- ThinkZone Games Wins Grand Prize in Reach Higher Career App Challenge
- The EQUIP Eight: Dept. of Ed Selects Partners for Higher-Education ExperimentAug 16, 2016 | Marguerite McNeal
- 3 Essential Ingredients for Making Edtech Work in the Classroom: Leadership, PD, and Ongoing SupportAug 15, 2016 | Karen Johnson
- White House Launches $9M Grant Program to Improve Annual Assessments
- California Adopts #GoOpen, Picks Declara as Partner on Statewide Collaboration Platform
- "We Don’t Have Resources to Keep Up with Technology": 2016 Teacher of the Year Jahana Hayes Talks to EdSurgeAug 2, 2016 | Mary Jo Madda
- Will Clinton Make Public Universities Free for Families Who Make Under $125,000?