IN EDSURGE NEWS
- Coding in the Classroom: 6 Tips to Get Even Reluctant Teachers—and Students—StartedJan 17, 2017 | Alexandra Diracles
- LEGO Worlds, Civilization VI and Gamer-Learner Testimonials: Education at E3Jun 18, 2016 | Blake Montgomery
- The Maker Movement Isn't Just About Making and Electronics: EdSurge Talks to MIT's Mitch ResnickMay 23, 2016 | Mary Jo Madda
- How to Marry Computer Science and Maker Ed—MacGyver Style; Plus 10 Resources for CS Maker IntegrationMay 17, 2016 | Grant Smith
- How to Teach Math With LEGO Blocks
- Is 'Lego Worlds' the Next Minecraft?
- How Edtech Tools Have Revved Up 21st Century STEM InstructionSep 29, 2014 | Bill Church