The Lean Lab Incubator Fellowship
May 22, 2016
What is The Incubator Fellowship?
- A 4.5 week, full-time program for startup ventures solving problems within education.
What value does The Incubator Fellowship provide its fellows?
- Training in innovation processes such as Lean Startup, Design Thinking, and product design geared toward solving problems in education through The Lean Lab Innovation Framework.
- Understanding of the context and history of the urban education landscape of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Exclusive mentorship from Kansas City's top entrepreneur and education leaders.
- Access to a supportive community of technologists, entrepreneurs, and educators.
- School partners to beta-test your prototype.
- Opportunity to present at the culminating Launch Day event, where each team pitches for additional resources to further support their initiative.
- Seed funding opportunities for up to $35K.
Who should apply?
- Gritty, determined people with a relentless love of Kansas City who are ready to roll up their sleeves and tackle some of our city's toughest challenges in education.
Deadline: May 22, 2016 at 11:59PM!