EDUCAUSE Start Up Alley Application Now Open
Aug 15, 2016
30 companies will be selected from a pool of diverse applicants to participate and interact directly with 7,000 attendees on the exhibit hall floor. Companies must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply and participate.
- Employ less than 25 individuals
- Have less than $1 million in annual revenue
- Business must have launched no more than five years ago
- Pay the $800 Start-Up Alley fee which includes the stated benefits above
- Accept the Start-Up Alley participation terms and conditions
Past Start Up Alley participants have gone on to gain new customers, pilot tests, new venture funding, exclusive partnership deals and acquisitions! Apply now to get involved.