Jul 31, 2015
Start-Up Alley is the perfect place to access influencers, develop relationships, receive targeted feedback, and build awareness for your emerging company.
What's in It for You?
Selected participants in Start-Up Alley will receive the following benefits:
- Space in Start-Up Alley on the EDUCAUSE exhibition floor including table, chairs, Internet, and electrical (approximate $1,500 value).
- Three complimentary exhibitor passes including entrance to and breaks in the exhibit hall ($180 value).
- Invitation to a private preconference mixer geared specifically to emerging companies.
- Opportunity to participate in the Under the Ed Radar pitch competition.* Participants will be selected only among approved Start-Up Alley participants.
- Exposure to thousands of EDUCAUSE higher educational institution members and attendees.
- A chance to interact with 275 leading technology companies.
- Spotlight mention and branding in EDUCAUSE conference promotions and on-site exhibit interaction.
Selected participants will pay a $750 fee for these benefits.
Twenty-four companies will be selected among a pool of diversified applicants to participate and interact directly with our attendees on the exhibit hall floor.
Companies must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply and participate.
- Employ less than 50 individuals.
- Have less than $1 million in annual revenue.
- Business must have launched no more than five years ago.
- Accept the Start-Up Alley participation terms and conditions.
Contracts will be reviewed for eligibility and applicability before space is assigned in Start-Up Alley.
* This is the third annual ed-tech pitch competition held in the exhibit hall Learning Theater. Applicants must first be selected as a Start-Up Alley participant. Applications will be reviewed and a maximum of 10 companies will be selected to participate in the pitch competition. A finalist and a runner up will be awarded among a diversified judging pool. More details will become available this summer.