GoQuest Project Summer
Aug 25, 2015
We are excited to announce GoQuest™ Project Summer, a nationwide contest to encourage academic learning and enrichment throughout the summer leveraging our new inquiry and project based learning software, GoQuest™ by Compass Learning®.
Try GoQuest™ for free now through August 31 and help foster the development of critical real-world skills, including collaboration, creativity, and communication, while keeping students engaged, learning—and having fun over the summer.
Create projects that relate to local issues/organizations in your community, and share your experience with us for a chance to win one of two prize packages, each valued at $10,800!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for GoQuest™ Project Summer by July 31
- Leverage GoQuest to create and implement projects
- Capture and submit 3 photos showcasing key milestones of the project
- Submit a project summary with your students expressing the impact of project based learning on the learning experience
- Share your entry to gain votes
- 2 Grand Prize winners will be determined by a panel of judges and announced on or around August 31!
Entrants will also receive a PBL Toolkit with various resources on project based learning.