Call for the Best Math and Literacy Companies
Nov 16, 2014
LEAP Innovations, a groundbreaking edtech hub in Chicago, is recruiting the nation’s best tech innovators to help address math and literacy challenges facing teachers and students in grades PreK-8.
Deborah H. Quazzo, managing partner of GSV Advisors and host of the ASU GSV Education Innovation Summit who also serves on the Chicago Board of Education, calls LEAP Innovations “a truly unique pilot lab test bed for innovative companies and educators.”
If your company has a proven math or literacy product that can help teachers address Common Core needs for grades PreK-8, apply now for LEAP’s Pilot Network!
Part 1 of the application is due Sunday, November 16th, at 11:59 PM CST.
Why should companies participate?
- To ensure your product is used well, we preselect schools, provide onsite support, and offer expert coaching for educators and administrators
Visibility with District and School Leaders
- We are the only official innovation bridge for Chicago Public Schools, and we provide district and school decision-makers with expert feedback and reports about your product
- Chicago is home to the third largest school district in the country, one of the largest charter school systems, and the largest Catholic school system
- What works in Chicago is relevant nationally, and we spread the word nationally. We hold showcases and other events for educators, investors, the Chicago community and other thought leaders to offer even more visibility and potential customers
Insight from Top Experts and Users
- Our curation process relies on world-class experts in business, learning science, and education to review your product and provide feedback to you
- If schools select a different product than yours to pilot, you get feedback from them as to why
How does it work?
It’s easy. Here are the steps:
- Apply online now (Part 1 of the application is due Sunday, November 16th, at 11:59 PM CST) http://leapinnovations.org/leap-pilot-network/call-for-companies/apply-now
- If you are accepted into our program, attend an event in Chicago so school teams can test-drive your product
- If schools select you, provide free licenses and support for the length of the pilot
Now is your chance to apply!