User Operations Associate
Millions of students and teachers rely upon Quizlet every day, and equipping them to learn, teach, and have fun while doing so is at the core of what we do as a company. As a member of our User Operations team, you'll be the face of Quizlet as the first (and sometimes only!) member of our staff they interact with; internally, you'll report back to the User Ops and Product teams on what our users are saying with the ultimate goal of getting new features built and improving the overall user experience.
In this role, you will:
- Respond to inbound questions, bug reports, feature requests, and product feedback from teachers and students who use the Quizlet website, iOS or Android apps — or a combination of all three
- Be the voice of Quizlet for anyone interacting with our website and relay their questions, concerns and suggestions back to the User Ops and Product teams
- Get technical! You don't need to know how to write code, but should be excited to dig into bug reports and product feature requests, figure out what's going on and tee that up for our engineering team to fix or improve
- Help us work better. You'll write macros, suggest new workflows (or improvements to things we're already doing) and point out what we can do as a team to save time and work together more closely
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of support experience, ideally for a consumer-facing website or mobile app
- Creative problem-solving abilities and the desire to identify and fix all aspects of an issue, big or small
- Clear, straightforward, empathetic written and verbal communication (both with our users and across engineering, product and User Ops at Quizlet)
Bonus Points For…
- Experience on a quickly-growing Support team and/or previous work on support operations
- A passion for education and learning — and providing an outstanding experience to students and teachers alike
We provide competitive salaries, stock options as well as a benefits package that includes health coverage (medical/dental/vision), an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits, paid parental leave, an annual professional development allocation up to $1,000...and much more.
Quizlet is a leader in education technology (EdTech) with more than 20 million users a month, a top-50 US website, top-10 education apps in iTunes and Google Play. We’re extremely proud of the powerful impact our study tools are having on people’s lives across the U.S. and the world. We’re backed by Union Square Ventures, Costanoa Venture Capital, Altos Ventures and Owl Ventures.
We believe in teamwork and communication, and we believe in each other — as we scale, every employee has the opportunity to take a stab at new challenges and collaborate across functions. We love technology and helping students and teachers everywhere. Come join us!
1 to 2 years
Quizlet is the world’s largest student and teacher online learning community. Every month, over 20 million active learners from 130 countries practice and master more than 140 million study sets of content on every conceivable subject and topic.
Quizlet provides engaging, customizable activities with contributions from people everywhere.
-> 20 Million Monthly Learners
-> 2+ Billion Study Sessions
-> 150 Million Study Sets
Quizlet is used by more than 20 million students and teachers each month, on our website, iOS and Android apps. We’re found in classrooms in rounds of Quizlet Live, as part of study sessions at home, and in the hands of learners studying for everything from spelling tests to college-level science classes to professional certifications.
EdSurge Connect Beta matches talented educators, technologists, and business leaders with amazing edtech companies.