IXL Learning - San Mateo, CA - Full time
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 6 million students worldwide, is seeking a highly motivated Technical Recruiter to help us hire top talent. As a Technical Recruiter at IXL, you will source and work closely with individual candidates for our engineering, product management, and content development teams. You will work side by side with the recruiting team, hiring managers, and peers across every team within IXL to ensure that we hire the best individuals to work toward our mission.
This is a full-time position based in our San Mateo, CA office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Foster long-term relationships with high-caliber talent, build and maintain a network of candidates
- Screen and maintain candidate pipelines in a timely and consistent manner
- Partner with hiring managers on different teams to deeply understand hiring needs and facilitate efficient interview processes
- Become an expert on IXL Learning and speak to candidates about our products, positions, company culture, etc.
- Guide active candidates through the interview process, from application to onsite interview
- Coordinate a seamless and efficient candidate experience that results in a positive impression of IXL Learning, regardless of the outcome
- Keep organized notes and records of hiring data
- Constantly evaluate and improve the recruiting process
- Present trainings and knowledge to the IXL team to further recruiting development across the company
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, sourcing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have experience recruiting for various type of roles, from roles including entry-level and experienced positions
- Must have great communication skills and possess great relationships with stakeholders
- Must have high volume recruiting background
- Experience with Jobvite, LinkedIn or other sourcing/ATS applications
- Must be innovative, detail oriented, work quickly and accurately, and be able to change tasks and focus easily
- Must be able to learn quickly and work independently
3 or more years
IXL Learning is a leading educational technology company on a big mission: delivering an immersive learning experience to all students, in all grades and subjects, in schools and homes worldwide. With 1 in 8 U.S. students already learning on IXL (answering over 50 million questions every day!), IXL inspires educators and learners around the world and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves.