JG Consulting - San Antonio, TX - Part time
JG Consulting is a management company supporting school districts and educational organizations nationally. Our core competencies consist of executive search services for the placement of Superintendents, CEO’s, Directors and other school system leaders across the country. We also engage with other education-based organizations as a broker for the purpose of new business development with our client’s objectives.
- Collaborate with the CEO to ensure adequate training support during onboarding;
- Provide operational support for assigned executive searches;
- Work closely with the Faculty of the assigned executive searches;
- Assist with the recruitment phases of the executive searches;
- Frequent communication with internal and external channels of the organization;
- Help manage the organization’s social media platforms;
- Respond to RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s with the team’s assistance;
- Create new templates for the organization when appropriate;
- Communicate with the CEO frequently and submit weekly status reports.
- Must be an enrolled undergraduate student with a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
- Utilize personal computer and/or laptop device for completing assigned tasks;
- Strong communication skills.
less than 1 year
The ideal candidate will work closely with the CEO and Faculty on specific projects locally and nationally when appropriate. There is no requirement for travel but there will be infrequent meetings with various members of the team and clients. JG Consulting will provide training to the hired intern for each project designated for support.