Senior Mobile Engineer, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Full time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the nation’s most highly regarded providers of reading programs for students in Pre-K to 12th Grade. We have a passion for creating products that helps every student become a successful reader.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Mobile Developer to join our Concord, MA based team. As a member of the engineering team, you will collaborate with engineers that have an undying passion for building great products that touch the lives of students and educators worldwide.
- Work closely with fellow engineers, designer, and educators to create our next generation student learning products across multiple devices that will delight our students.
- Write clean, efficient, maintainable, and robust code.
- Interact with educators and UI/UX teams to quickly prototype and build out products.
- Participate in and help lead design and code reviews.
- Experience with React and ReactNative.
- Strong knowledge of iOS (Swift & Objective-C) or Android (Java).
- Understanding of functional reactive programing.
- Extremely detail oriented. Strives for pixel perfect implementation on all devices.
- Unmistakable passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for all components.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of Node, NPM, React, Immutable, Lodash, Babel, promises, Mocha, Karma, JaySchema.
- Experience with macOS, bash, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/Git
- 5+ years of experience building native mobile applications.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Passion for producing clean, maintainable, robust, and well-tested code.
- Passion for education and language learning.
3 to 10 years
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.