Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Full time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the nation’s most highly regarded providers of reading programs for students in Pre-K to 12th Grade. We have a passion for creating products that helps every student become a successful reader.
We are embarking on some new and exciting products for educators that include mobile and high-scale web applications. We are seeking talented engineers to join our product team.
- Work closely with fellow engineers and design teams to create the Lexia experience for web platforms and across multiple devices that will delight our customers.
- Write clean, efficient, maintainable, and robust code.
- Interact extensively with UI/UX teams to quickly prototype and build out products.
- Participate in and help lead design and code reviews.
- Interact with other team members (backend, frontend, and mobile) colleagues to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Prior experience with one of the following frameworks: AngularJS or EmberJS.
- Development experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Extremely detail oriented. Strives for pixel perfect implementation on all devices.
- Unmistakable passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for all components.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- 3+ years of experience building cutting edge web applications.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Internationalization experience.
- Experience with PHP and Java languages.
- Passion for education and language learning.
- Obsessive focus on the customer.
3 to 5 years
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.