Product Marketing Specialist, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Full time
Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company, helps 3 million students learn to read through the power of technology. This 30-year mission to transform lives and change the future for students is shared by every Lexia employee. We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to drive customer usage and engagement for our expanding K-12 literacy portfolio. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter, with room to grow in a dynamic organization and the potential to impact millions of students and teachers.
The Product Marketing Specialist is a new position on the Lexia team, reporting to the Senior Manager for Product Marketing. Working collaboratively with fellow marketing team members, as well as colleagues in Product Management, Education and Research, Implementation Services, and Customer Support, the Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for improving customer engagement by leveraging knowledge of Lexia product features and benefits to support best implementation practices.
- Increase fidelity of implementation of Lexia products for new and existing customers by promoting best practices for literacy instruction and product implementation
- Communicate and promote product updates to existing customers
- Use a variety of marketing tactics and channels (social media, email, in-product communication, events) to reach and engage with customers
- Adapt and repurpose existing marketing assets (white papers, webinars, training guides) across multiple platforms
- Develop a communication and campaign schedule that supports product implementation milestones
- Develop differentiated messaging for new and long-term customers
- Work with Customer Support to identify common customer questions and address proactively through scheduled communication
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in marketing, preferably in the educational publishing or educational technology fields
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical, resourceful, and thoughtful team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write marketing copy and customer-facing communications, including emails and newsletters
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Teaching experience or familiarity with the K–12 education market is beneficial, but not required
1 to 5 years
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.