Entangled Solutions - San Francisco, CA - Full time
For the Partnerships Manager role, Entangled Solutions is looking for someone with proven operational skills and clear sales talent. The initial responsibilities will be focused on operational support for the Managing Director, including shadowing sales calls, proposal drafting, CRM management, and content marketing. The Partnerships Manager will become the first team member fully dedicated to the sales process and will have significant opportunities for career progression.
- Proposal development. Participate in discovery calls, coordinate project scoping with delivery team, create proposals for new engagements, maintain CRM, lead follow-up and scheduling processes.
- Marketing coordination. Manage newsletters and white paper distribution. Coordinate conference activities.
- Sales process optimization. Identify and implement improvement ideas for our sales process.
- Advanced sales/marketing operations skills. Significant experience and achievements in several of the following areas: proposal writing, demo scheduling, newsletter management, event management, webinars, content marketing, partner network building, fundraising. High productivity and ability/desire to work under clearly defined KPIs.
- Solution development. Ability to create compelling solutions and workplans for prospective customers based on incomplete information. Ability to provide high-value advice during discovery calls.
- Education expertise. Familiarity with, and a passion for, Higher Education innovation. Knowledge of adjacent fields (K-12, edtech, corporate learning, non-traditional education) is also very useful.
- Communication skills. Ability to organize large amounts of information into a compelling narrative structure. Ability to manage high-profile relationships (e.g., running 1-1 meetings with college presidents). Solid writing portfolio.
This full-time position is based in our San Francisco office (located in Galvanize SF) with very flexible hours. Although the majority of your time will be in the office, you can work from home, when desired. Preferred start date is December 1, 2016 or earlier.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for rapid professional development.
- Generous health/dental/vision benefits (100% for employees).
- Unlimited paid time off.
1 or more years
Founded in 2015 and based in San Francisco, Entangled Solutions is a leading innovation agency for the education sector. It helps academic institutions adopt new learning models and launch new programs. Entangled Solutions’ services range from strategic consulting and program planning to hands-on implementation work, including instructional design, enrollment marketing, learning analytics, and strategic communications.