Zeal Math Tutor
Zeal - Remote - Part time
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Zeal Math Coach! Zeal's Coaching is led by Rob Huizar, a veteran teacher from Rocketship Education. Zeal offers on-demand, online coaching for K-12 math standards to students across the country. As a coach, you will work with a wide-range of students in grades you choose. Zeal is a completely online service giving coaches the freedom to work from their homes at hours they set.
- - Rate: $20 per hour.
- - When: Zeal Coaching operates between 5:00AM–5:00PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- - Minimum Commitment: Approx.10 hours per week.
- - Devices: Coaches are expected to provide their own computer with a Chrome browser, microphone, speakers, and a writing tablet (such as a Wacom tablet).
- - Teaching or tutoring experience.
- - Familiarity with Common Core standards.
- - Ability to assimilate new information and make decisions quickly.
- - Comfortable using new technology and problem solving technical issues.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any experience level
Zeal's mission is to crush the cost of tutoring so that every student can have a personal math coach. Zeal's outcomes are better than in-person tutoring and costs the same as computer-driven curricula.
Zeal allows a teacher to assign students specific math goals to be fulfilled by Zeal's live coaches online. Coaches, mostly current and retired teachers, coach students as they work, and intervene in live sessions with a shared white board and audio connection. Zeal is the first company in the world to solve Bloom’s 2 Sigma Problem at a price which is affordable to all schools and students.