Triseum LLC - Remote - Full time
Location: Remote or based in our TX hq.
This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to make a huge impact in what they do every day, at our company, in the education industry and in the lives of the students we serve.
- Help craft and execute on our marketing strategy to drive awareness and engagement with educators and students
- Understand what is important to the communities we serve and develop and execute on our digital marketing strategy to engage with and grow these communities
- Plan and coordinate our event participation at key education conferences regionally and nationally
- Be the daily voice of Triseum, building our online presence across the education space
- Discover and curate daily posts across all relevant social channels
- Collaborate with our design and learning teams to create and send regular newsletters to game-based learning enthusiasts
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives to inform future investment for the greatest revenue return
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on online advertising for conversion/lead generation
- A proven track record in running online campaigns to lower CPA
- Experience in SEO and using data to inform future decisions and segmentation choices
- Experience with marketing automation (we use HubSpot)
- Experience working with internal/external teams to design websites, landing pages and create compelling visual ads
- Juggle multiple company-wide goals and working with multiple teams at once
- The ability to identify high-potential segments and tailor messaging to fit them
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of students and the education industry
3 or more years
Our Founder & CEO comes from EA Sports, where he was the Head of Graphics for Madden NFL among other top games and has combined this experience with a passion for education to create Triseum. We’re developers, artists, creatives, researchers, designers and more, and we’re here because we love to make games that transform the education experience.