Check I'm Here - Saint Petersburg, FL - Full time
As a Happiness Expert for Check I’m Here you’ll be responsible for customers’ successful experience with our software. You’ll manage existing accounts, customer service, onboarding & orientation (including training), engagement and best practices consulting, and quality assurance.
On a ‘normal’ day you’ll handle help desk conversations, manage campus rollouts, provide trainings to new customers, help engagement specialists monitor client success and assure renewals, consult with customers to develop best practices to encourage engagement, and work closely with IT/Sales to make sure the software runs smoothly.
What We’re Made Of
We use the most advanced tools and practices in the industry to manage our software and customers and are constantly iterating to develop new processes and experiments to improve our strategy.
- • You love working one-on-one with customers to help them succeed with their shiny new toy (our software!)
- • You have a love of self-reflection and personal growth
- • You have rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively help customers with potential troubles
- • You’ll be responsible for concierge-style onboarding (“orientation”), which means walking new customers through the setup process so their team can get up and running with our software with minimal hassles
- • Your mind is open, and you love trying new things and generating new ideas
- • You have an understanding of our software/market and the problems it solves for the audience
We love trying new things and learning. If you do too, you’re a perfect fit.
- • Positive attitude and a love of making others happy
- • Ambitious, independent self-starter (happy running in a pointed direction)
- • Extreme affinity for organization (Asana, CRM, Google Apps, etc)
- • Achievement and consistency make you happy
- • Growth oriented (passionate about joining a startup team)
- • Bilingual
- • Customer service experience
- • Student Affairs (and/or student government/leadership) experience
Any experience level
Work at Check I’m Here
We help student affairs professionals and student leaders on College and University campuses across the world increase student engagement by creating better communities, campus cultures, and student experiences.
Check I’m Here gives institutions the power to manage, track, assess, and engage students and organizations on campus.
We’re an early stage startup, growing fast, and need help making it happen!
Work “With Us”
Not for us.
We hate formalities and bureaucracies as much as you do, and would much rather have the best and bravest ideas, decisions, and values win. Check I’m Here has a supportive working environment with a focus on excelling at everything we do.
We’re looking for someone that wants to grow and learn with us as we build software for web and mobile to help solve the biggest problems in Student Affairs.
You can expect a minimal-meeting environment, and you’ll never see a scrap of red tape- we’ll empower you to help customers in meaningful ways. Contributing to the growth and culture of Check I’m Here is not just encouraged, it’s expected. We hope you’ll make an impact.
Growing Benefits & Perks
• Top-Notch Team
Our family is a rare breed of proven leaders, winners, and change-makers in their fields, from management to interns. A majority of us come directly from student affairs.
• Stock Options
We offer all employees the opportunity to own a share of Check I’m Here, and we have big plans!
• Work/Life Balance
Flex schedules, open vacations, major holidays, personal days, and days off to volunteer in your community.
• Work Equipment
We offer the equipment it takes to be your best, including the best computers, monitors, and accessories.
• Culture & Office Space
We’ve created a fun and passionate working environment that most consider a 2nd home. We work with standup desks in an open environment which includes ping pong, video games, workout challenges, balcony with bbq and seating, and team building activities (past includes paddleboarding, habitat for humanity, top golf).
• Professional Development
From intensive trainings to conferences, we believe in investing in our team’s knowledge and experience to help them grow.
Downtown Office Space and Great Location
We work in a beautiful office with other high-tech companies located in the heart of Downtown Saint Petersburg. We enjoy an open home-like space surrounded by windows, an outdoor balcony with hammocks and bbq, a full kitchen and shower, 24/7 secure access, connected to the Pinellas bike trail, stand-up desks, and plenty of different themed areas.
Check out our new office here: http://www.checkimhere.com/blog/a-new-home-for-check-im-here/