Content Marketing Manager
Accelify - New York, NY - Full time
We are a leading provider of special education management systems, seeking an ambitious and creative Content Marketing Manager. The position will report to the Director of Marketing and be primarily responsible for executing key components of our content marketing strategy to support expansion and growth of the company's products and services, generate new business, and promote client retention. While a background in K12 or special education is not required, candidate must be ready and willing to learn in order to position the company as a leader in the market. Prior experience in a marketing role for an ed tech company is a plus.
- Plan and execute multi-channel product marketing campaigns (e-mail, public relations, webinars, thought leadership, digital content, social media, event marketing).
- Develop content for marketing communications to support brand awareness, lead generation and new business development (social media, blogs, webinars, product sell sheets, company briefs, case studies, web content, sales presentations and proposals, email campaigns)
- Assist with RFP submission process, including reviewing and identifying potential RFP opportunities and assisting with proposal development.
- Coordinate participation in industry events and tradeshows, including speaking engagements, pre-event marketing, and post-event follow up activities.
- Assist with the development of targeted marketing communications for existing clients (new feature announcements, release notes, case studies, company newsletters, webinars, etc.).
- Develop, implement and analyze targeted drip campaigns.
- Organize and segment contacts in CRM and email marketing platforms (Hubspot/Mailchimp).
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- High energy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work
- High level of self-motivation; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Quick-learner with strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graphic Design experience (Adobe Creative Suite) BIG Plus
- Knowledge of Html a plus
- Experience with Zoho, Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM systems a plus
TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE REPLY WITH RESUME, COVER LETTER AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
3 to 5 years
Are we living up to the promises made to special education students? Accelify’s mission is about helping schools answer this question and providing them with tools to make sure the answer is – Yes.
We began as a niche school-based Medicaid billing company in 2008, but with this mission driving our product roadmap, we have evolved into a leading provider of special education management software and services.