Turnitin is revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn. Turnitin’s formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing. Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalized feedback, and assess student progress over time. Turnitin's applications are used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries. Turnitin is headquartered in Oakland, Calif., with international offices in Newcastle, U.K., Utrecht, Netherlands, Seoul, South Korea and Melbourne, Australia.
We're seeking an expert from the educational industry to partner with new and existing users in a targeted regional territory in the United States. As an Implementation Specialist, you will coordinate with users of our Turnitin suite of products on implementation of the solutions across K12 school districts, ensuring successful adoption during the first year and throughout subsequent years, establishing strong, long-term partnerships.
You'll be responsible for managing specific aspects of the customer relationship, pre and post-sale. During the pre-sale phase, your work will look like coordinating with sales reps in the development of implementation plans. During the post-sale phase, your work will look like rollout planning, technical support in provisioning and administering initial account creation, and pedagogical support for introducing teachers to a platform for student writing. Your work will ensure that students get access to innovative new support for writing, and teachers feel confident in their understanding of how our product fit with their curriculum and classroom. The goal is an excellent experience with both the product and Turnitin.
This is a home office position based in the US.
- Engage teachers and students with using Revision Assistant in their first year.
- Work with practitioners to create an action plan and deliver targeted professional development based on needs.
- Track, analyze, and report metrics aligned with goals for onboarding, adoption, and retention, and adjust plans as needed
- Collaborate with sales and support to ensure a successful and streamlined experience and smooth transition between teams.
- Foster practitioner success of teachers, trainers and administrators.
- Act as liaison between customers and technical teams to inform users of product updates and improvements
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, UX, Product Management, and Engineering in a highly flexible role
- Establish materials and documentation to assist customers in understanding Feedback Studio and Revision Assistant
- Collaborate with Revision Assistant Content Specialist on content partnerships and ensure successful handoff
- 5+ years of experience in K-12 education, either as a teacher, administrator, or in industry; experience as an instructional coach preferred
- 5+ years of experience in account management or project management
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams for the benefit of the customer
- Proven capability in managing high level relationships within K12 districts
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Deep organizational skills for long-term, collaborative projects with schools
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and compelling presentation skills
- Knowledge of writing pedagogy, formative assessment, educational technology (including learning management systems), and district administration
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status.
6 to 10 years
Turnitin is revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn. Turnitin’s formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing. Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalized feedback, and assess student progress over time. Turnitin's applications are used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries.