SAT and ACT Tutor in Los Angeles
ArborBridge - Los Angeles, CA - Part time
SAT & ACT TUTOR IN LOS ANGELES
We are currently hiring experienced SAT & ACT tutors to work in-person with students in the Los Angeles area.
To be considered, candidates must have at least one year of both SAT and ACT tutoring experience, as well as a reliable mode of transportation and the ability to travel around Los Angeles for tutoring assignments.
Potential candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Top-level college graduate
- Minimum commitment of one year
- Complete mastery of SAT & ACT content
- At least one of SAT & ACT tutoring experience
- Successful tutoring experience supported by references
- Knowledge and use of successful teaching strategies and techniques
- Ability to incorporate technology into a tutoring session
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Flexibility to travel to a student’s home
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive pay: $50/hour
- Opportunity for growth: ArborBridge is a quickly growing company, and the majority of internal full-time hires from the last year have come from our existing tutor pool.
- Professional development: ArborBridge's internal staff is made up of some of the most experienced educators in the world. You will become a better tutor and educator by working at ArborBridge.
- Support: You are never alone as a tutor with ArborBridge. In addition to working with the internal staff on how to best educate your students, ArborBridge creates and fosters a close-knit tutor community.
1 to 2 years
ArborBridge is an educational services firm that has pioneered the most scientific and personalized tutoring in the world. Our methods are rooted in the newest advances in technology, pedagogy, and neuroscience.
We offer a full range of one-on-one programs grouped into three categories:
- GMAT, GRE, SAT, ACT, and SAT Subject Test preparation
- ISEE, SSAT, and other high school entrance exams
- K-12 academic tutoring and skill building, including supporting students with learning differences
ArborBridge is committed to hiring energetic, engaging, top-level college graduates, especially those with advanced degrees, who have a passion for education.