Kiddom seeks a full-time Curriculum Specialist to design and curate curriculum for its educators globally. The Curriculum Specialist will be responsible for the creation, development, and implementation of Kiddom’s curricular resources. The Curriculum Specialist reports directly to the Chief Academic Officer and works collaboratively with other Curriculum Specialists on the team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and designing curriculum for varying grade levels, a commitment to Kiddom’s mission and values, an in-depth knowledge of Kiddom’s platform, a love for learning, and a strong work ethic.
- Design and curate a curriculum architecture for Kiddom’s educators, working closely with the Chief Academic Officer and Curriculum Specialist team.
- Curate engaging and rigorous digital “unit plans” leveraging Kiddom’s content partnerships with third-party providers.
- Create a wealth of professional development resources, including strategies, and best practices, for Kiddom educators implementing blended learning and flipped classroom models
- Vet content from potential new content partners
- Offer 1-on-1 demos of the product to educators and school leaders via Google Hangout, Skype, phone, etc.- Offer technical assistance to Kiddom’s teachers as a means to “ground” oneself with the challenges Kiddom’s users experience
- Document teacher feedback for new product development
-Participate in and represent Kiddom at national and global education conferences
- Responsibilities may evolve with your ability to contribute to the team.
3 or more years
Kiddom builds technology enabling teachers and learners to unlock their full potential. Teachers are often constrained by limited access to quality tools or mandated use of ineffective tools that do not meet their students’ needs. We believe technology should be utilized to close the achievement gap and level the playing field for all students.