Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than three million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.” Our largest clients want hands-on strategic and technical support bringing Panorama’s product to their districts. That’s where our Special Engagements team comes in. As a Special Engagements Manager, you will work with our most complex clients, the nation’s biggest school districts, helping them to embrace our product from implementation stage to delivering impact on student outcomes.
We’re looking for a Special Engagements Manager to join our growing team and provide a portfolio of clients with best-in-class service and thought partnership. As a Special Engagements Manager: you thrive in novel, high-stakes, high-complexity situations, using diplomacy and precision, with both attention to detail and big-picture thinking. Our strategic clients are sophisticated consumers and users of information and operate in complex political environments as they educate hundreds of thousands of children; every detail matters.
- Serve as the primary project manager for our biggest clients, assuming the role of trusted advisor for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Collaborate with an Account Manager and and other team members to deliver projects on time and error free and reply quickly to client needs
- Manage high priority requests or issue escalations as needed
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors to make Panorama a key element of their school systems, impacting operations and more important, student outcomes
- Join forces with our Engineering and Product teams to enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations
- Help customize and design trainings for district stakeholders so that outcomes, findings and data analysis are valued and used
- Identify and grow opportunities with clients, collaborating with Panorama’s Outreach and Account Management teams
- Expert problem-solving - thinking 3 steps ahead of where are clients are, and mapping out plans and solutions that leverage Panorama’s product and meet client needs
What we're looking for:
- 5-10 years of previous professional experience, in a technology, education, research or non-profit environment; candidates with fewer years of experience would be considered if highly relevant
- Experience working in or working with large school districts (or other large organizations); savviness about the inner-workings of decision making
- Conversant knowledge of current research about student learning and teacher effectiveness; aware of and sympathetic to the sea of information in which educators and education leaders swim
- Experience leading change and telling stories with data to capture interest and motivate others
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of an organization (experience at the superintendent and board levels preferred)
- Organized and detailed-oriented, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects; ability to dive into the details and pull up to the big picture
- Passion for improving student outcomes for kids and commitment to using data to improve student outcomes, particularly addressing issues of equity and access
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
- Self-starter; capable of working independently, but motivated by watching your work contribute to team goals.
- Thoughtful and dedicated team member, working effectively cross functionally
3 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.