The Bookshare program depends on volunteers to help add books to the collection, but the process can be complicated. The individual in this position would be responsible for learning, documenting, and streamlining these processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and document volunteer processes
- Create FAQ and templates using SalesForce
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Minimum 2 yrs college
- Working knowledge of SalesForce
- Ability to conduct research
- Knowledge of process mapping
- Tech savvy (Advanced Excel and MS Office)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
1 to 2 years
Benetech is a non-profit company that develops and uses technology to create positive social change in the areas of disability, data security, education, literacy, human rights, employment of the disadvantaged and in the prevention of suffering. In 2002 Benetech launched Bookshare; the world’s largest online accessible library of copyrighted digital content books for people with disabilities such as blindness, visual impairment and severe dyslexia.