The Support Specialist will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries efficiently and professionally, while providing exceptional customer support. This part-time, remote role will handle the Support queue for approximately 20 hours per week, from 7:00-11:00am Eastern Time.
- Handle Tier 1 Support tickets including the creation of user accounts, troubleshooting login issues, and providing navigational support
- Troubleshoot and escalate product bugs
- Navigate the decision tree, escalating support issues accordingly
- Thoughtfully recommend solutions for common issues
- Contribute to development and maintenance of support documentation and customer help center
- You're passionate about making a positive impact in education
- You have an obsessive need to get to the root cause of issues
- You balance and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- You deliver warm, energetic, and personable experiences through every interaction
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and take ownership of improving processes and outcomes
- You are a collaborative team player who wants to help
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years experience as a Support Agent, Customer Service Representative, or similar role
- Have a proven track record of organizing and prioritizing against competing needs
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using Zendesk or a ticket-based support tool
Please include a cover letter with your resume indicating: 1) why you are interested in working at BrightBytes and 2) what you bring to this role.
1 to 10 years
About BrightBytesBrightBytes improves learning for millions of students globally through the use of learning analytics and industry research. The company's flagship product, called Clarity, is an online platform that gives educational leaders everything they need to make faster, better decisions in schools. More than 10% of U.S. schools use Clarity, and hundreds more purchase the platform every week.BrightBytes is a mission-driven organization founded by educational practitioners, education researchers and industry experts who care deeply about the education space. One of the founders is Rob Mancabelli, an internationally recognized thought leader in the field of educational leadership and the co-author of the award-winning book, Personal Learning Networks. BrightBytes hires mission-driven individuals who are eager to apply their educational expertise in a fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial environment that delivers the tools that educators need to improve children's lives.