At eSpark, we are building the next generation of tools to help students succeed in school and in life. Using teacher insight and empirical data, we curate the best learning resources to create a personalized experience for each student. We continue to demonstrate meaningful achievement results among students from all backgrounds.
Marketing at eSpark
As a Customer Marketing Associate at eSpark, you will collaborate with marketing, account management, and sales teammates to continue growing our brand awareness and expand the number of eSparking students across the nation. By creating compelling content, developing innovative marketing campaigns, and managing events, you’ll lead and execute a marketing strategy to grow our existing accounts to help more students succeed academically within our innovative district partnerships.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Marketing Associate
Content creation: Write and promote flawless email campaigns, success stories, newsletters, and informational resources that provide value to eSpark teachers and administrators to engage and grow our impact within these districts
Product updates: Develop engaging email campaigns to promote the launch of new products and communicate important announcements to our customers
Webinar and event management: Nurture current administrator relationships by organizing and hosting live webinars, regional and district events, and speaking opportunities at national conferences to grow our impact within these districts as well as others in their networks
Swag control: The little things go a long way; from holiday gifts to back-to-school contests, you’ll be the king or queen of all materials branded with the eSpark logo to thank and impress our valued customers during the year
- A passion for education and strong desire to use your skills to change the world
- A Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university with a high GPA
- Some work experience in customer engagement, marketing, or sales, or education
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and written communication skills
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, informal environment where change is the norm and expectations are high
less than 1 year
Some perks and benefits of working at eSpark
- Unlimited vacation. We're all adults (kinda). Take time when you need it.
- Stocked pantry, coffee & espresso, and your favorite dessert on your birthday!
- Progressive insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including a significant portion covered by eSpark
- Your choice of computers and gadgets
- Competitive salary, equity options, and 401(k) plan
- The opportunity to work on a rare mixed and passionate team of experienced teachers, engineers, designers, and data scientists.