The Community Marketing Manager is responsible for growing our community of educators; deepening educators’ engagement with ABCmouse; encouraging fellow ABCmouse-using educators to interact and engage with one another; and representing the voice/needs of the educator as we develop new features, enhance our UI/UX, and develop new implementation materials. The goal of this position is to build ABCmouse for Schools sales opportunities and to ensure renewals by developing a strong base of highly-engaged, exceptionally satisfied users. This person will report to the Head of Marketing for Global Schools, and will work closely with Marketing, Product Development, and the Implementation team.
- Develop and execute a strategy to grow our community of educators and ensure their frequent engagement with ABCmouseBuild an active community of ABCmouse-using educators and provide forums, events, and other ways to bring them together to share ideas, learn from each other, and teach us how they are using the program
- Ensure the onboarding process of new educators is seamless
- Understand the different needs of teachers of paid accounts, free teacher subscribers, and international teachers to ensure we develop the right engagement strategies for each cohort
- Manage all teacher-directed email communications, both for paid accounts and free subscribers
- Develop and manage educator-focused engagement and social media initiatives, including developing and distributing content via:
- Discussion forums
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter)
- Conduct market research through surveys, roundtables, advisory panels, and other means to understand educators’ experience, ensure satisfaction, and get feedback on specific topics
- Develop an ambassador program to evangelize ABCmouse to other educators and increase word-of-mouth promotional activity
- Monitor trends and conversations with the educator community
- Collaborate with product development and implementation teams; represent the teacher point of view in any new features, UI/UX changes, and development of teacher training or implementation support materials
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of teaching experience at the pre-K, Kindergarten or early elementary level
- 3-5 years of experience producing engaging content and building online communities, preferably in the ed tech or education market, including social media platforms
- Marketing experience a plus
- Experience with leading social media platforms
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative
- Passion for helping educators
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
3 to 5 years
Age of Learning blends education best practices, innovative technology, and insightful creativity to bring learning to life for children across the U.S. and around the world.
Our flagship product, ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy, is the leading and most comprehensive digital early learning resource for children ages 2–7. Our content provides young learners, their families, and teachers with highly engaging and effective learning activities that build a strong foundation for academic success.