Milady, the number one provider of beauty and wellness learning solutions for schools all over the world, is looking for a highly motivatedand creative Content Marketing Specialist to contribute to the efforts of our Marketing team. This individual must have proven contentmarketing and social media experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
- Research and understand popular trends in the professional beauty industry.
- Compose blog content, maintaining consistent voice and tone for MiladyPro.
- Manage and recruit small group of contributors and edit contributor content for grammar and style.
- Manage MiladyPro CMS.
- Performing social media engagement activities (crafting, posting, and tracking posts across various social media platforms, e.g.Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) as directed in support of Milady’s social media marketing initiatives
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audienceidentification
- Manage and optimize Milady pages within each platform to increase the visibility of MiladyPro’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Monitor and track performance of posts, prepare reports, perform analysis (including preparing and documenting actionableinsights) and share data as directed
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate actions and identify opportunities for content contributions.
- Ability to drive sales through engaging social and blog content.
- Bachelors Degree, or current/previously-held license in a professional beauty field
- 2-3 years working experience in content marketing, social media or related field
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Positive attititude, outgoing and sense of humor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Experience and interest in the personal or professional beauty industry
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Journalism or Public Relations
- Familiarity with: HTML, CSS, Adobe CC (Photoshop, PremierePro), Adobe Marketing Cloud
1 to 5 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.