Director of Operations and Data Management

CT3 Education - Multiple Locations or Remote - Full time

CT3 works directly with teachers and administrators to improve classroom management and build culturally relevant classrooms for students across the nation. Based in San Francisco, CT3 is a virtual company. This position is location-flexible.

The Director is a member of CT3's management team. As part of a small, agile operations team, you will have autonomy and ownership as you drive innovation and work collaboratively with the COO to support both our growth and impact.

Our ability to quantify and measure the impact of our work is a significant point of difference for CT3. This role serves both external and internal clients and engages with all parts of the organization. Approximately 40% of your time will be spent working virtually with CT3’s managers and associates and the other 60% will be managing CT3’s data management environment and team.

Key Responsibilities

  • Design the tools and operations processes that support an organization growing in both size and impact. This includes client-facing program data and processes, as well as tools and processes driving business development
  • Identify and develop innovative solutions to answer critical questions using data and technology
  • Structure and execute operational initiatives by developing project plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing recommendations and requirements for technology and process
  • Work with district/school data counterparts to ensure consistent and high-quality data reporting that supports the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
  • Support external research project lead with analysis for SY1920 research project
  • Manage outside contractors, when needed, to develop/build tools. Develop the requirements and ensure delivery is complete and aligned with timelines
  • Train employees on gathering, interpreting, and communicating about client impact data
  • Manage technology integration projects, including documentation of requirements, tool configuration, prototype testing, and launch
  • Collaborate with COO/CFO to recruit, hire, and then manage Data Analyst

Key Qualifications

Minimum:

  • 5-7 years of relevant work experience; Bachelor’s degree
  • Strong strategic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
  • Exceptional at managing multiple projects with a keen eye to detail and data accuracy
  • Experience managing a small team
  • Demonstrated ability to manage, manipulate, and generate insights from data sets
  • Strong communication skills to clearly explain complex data to a range of audiences
  • Familiarity with CRM system (Salesforce), analytical tools (i.e. Domo, Zoho or similar), Google Apps, and Microsoft Office
  • Alignment to the mission with a desire to impact educational outcomes for youth, especially those in traditionally underserved communities

Preferred:

  • K-12 experience (school and/or district)
  • Virtual team and management experience

Apply for this job

Apply for this job

Locations

Salt Lake City, Utah
Denver, Colorado
Remote

Role

Operations

Experience Level

Mid Level

Share this job

Find your

Dream job in edtech

EdSurge Connect Beta matches talented educators, technologists, and business leaders with amazing edtech companies.

Get Matched

Get our email newsletterSign me up
Keep up to date with our email newsletterSign me up