Professional Learning Facilitator, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Omaha, NE - Part time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is a highly respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K–Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6–12. We are expanding our network of trainers to meet growing customer interest. Be part of our growth as we help schools implement programs that are proven to help all students become successful readers.
The Professional Learning Facilitators for Lexia will work to support the company’s overall goal of ensuring fidelity of implementation with our reading programs. Part-time, flexible, occasional schedule per customers’ needs, average less than 30 hours per week, remotely located throughout the country.
- Provide training for teachers and administrators on program usage
- Provide training and support to teachers and administrators related to best practices for data and instruction
- Take proactive steps to support successful program usage as needed and report back results
- Assist Implementation Managers with ISP Support activities as needed
- Attend, work exhibit booth and/or present at local and regional conferences in support of Lexia’s Marketing Department
- Assist Lexia Account Executives and Account Managers with co-presentations for sales
- Strong training and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to engage and motivate educators in a large & small group training settings
- Previous exposure to educational concepts such as instructional design, data-driven instruction, effective literacy teaching practices, and personalized learning and blended learning
- Availability to facilitate training sessions during typical school day hours and for travel
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in professional learning and literacy education
- Classroom teaching, especially Literacy or Language Arts or Educational administration – instructional leader, curriculum director, principal
- 4 year college degree in related field such as elementary education, or administration
- Training in an educational setting
- Experience with Web-based training, adult learning
- Knowledge of the Common Core Standards
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
3 to 5 years
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.