Data Specialist

CT3 Education - Remote - Full time

Role Summary

Our ability to quantify and measure the impact of our work is a significant point of difference for CT3. This role reports to the Director of Data Strategy, serving both external and internal clients. Approximately 80% of your time will be spent working in and improving the data management environment while the other 20% will be spent supporting CT3’s marketing team.

As a vital member of the operations team, the Data Specialist will ensure the following:

  • Internal and external users have helpful resources to follow operational protocols and engage with our systems.
  • Internal users are encouraged and celebrated for operational excellence and data insights usage.
  • The operations team develops recommendations and improvements in response to user data.
  • The marketing plan is implemented with fidelity and timeliness.

Key Responsibilities

  • Develop and execute project plans for internal initiatives that encourage and celebrate operational compliance and data usage.
  • Execute cross-functional operational initiatives including executing annual marketing plan.
  • Manage data quality in data systems including salesforce, zoho, and sharpspring
  • Support Director of Data Strategy in the development of a Data Warehouse
  • Develop and maintain technical support resources for internal and external users, including but not limited to:
    • Workflows for existing operations
    • Demo videos/documentation for operation processes
    • Step by step guides for navigating existing platforms
  • Provide bi-weekly updates during operations team meetings based on trend analysis, including but not limited to the following: support activity, user activity, data compliance, and operations compliance.
  • Collaborate with Ops Team in executing annual school year launch preparations in June/July.
  • Execute day to day operations and technical support responsibilities during school year, including but not limited to:
    • Set up accounts for internal and external users
    • Deliver technical support for internal and external users
    • Update platforms when client or user information changes.
    • Execute ad-hoc data insights requests
    • Enroll students to online learning courses
    • Hardware support
  • Support day to day marketing activities, including but not limited to:
    • Lead generation
    • Digital campaigns
    • Online content
  • Work with external and internal vendors in the execution of operational strategy
  • Provide bi-weekly updates during operations team meetings based on trend analysis, including but not limited to the following: online analytics, advertising ROI, channel metrics.
  • Collaborate with Ops Team in executing annual marketing plan.

Key Qualifications

  • At least 3 years of relevant work experience; Bachelor’s degree
  • Strong strategic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
  • Demonstrated ability to manage, manipulate, and generate insights from data sets
  • Strong communication skills
  • A keen eye to detail and data accuracy
  • Experience with CRM system (Salesforce), analytical tools (i.e. Domo, Zoho or similar), Google Apps, and Microsoft Office
  • Experience with Marketing tools (i.e. Sharpspring)
  • Alignment to the mission with a desire to impact educational outcomes for youth, especially those in traditionally underserved communities

Preferred

  • K-12 experience (school and/or district)
  • Virtual team and management experience

Apply for this job

Apply for this job

Role

Data Analysis

Experience Level

Mid Level

CT3 Education

CT3 works directly with teachers and administrators to improve classroom management and pedagogy to build culturally relevant classrooms for students across the nation. Based in San Francisco, CT3 is a virtual company. This role is location flexible supporting an entirely remote team.

Share this job

Find your

Dream job in edtech

EdSurge Connect Beta matches talented educators, technologists, and business leaders with amazing edtech companies.

Get Matched

Get our email newsletterSign me up
Keep up to date with our email newsletterSign me up