BloomBoard - Palo Alto, CA - Full time
BloomBoard Account Managers play a pivotal role in day-to-day operations and have a great deal of responsibility: they serve as the bridge between the customer and the internal BloomBoard teams (product development, business development, etc.) Day in and day out, they work directly with educators to adapt the BloomBoard technology platform to the unique needs of each district and school, and ensure that educators are using the BloomBoard product to its full potential. The position will be based in our Palo Alto office and will include extensive virtual collaboration with the BloomBoard Pittsburgh team.
- Managing the day-to-day needs of key BloomBoard accounts: public school districts, charter schools, and organizations using BloomBoard’s technology tools to manage their teacher observation and evaluation process, accelerate teacher growth, and provide targeted support and professional development content.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with account leads: superintendents, principals, directors of technology and professional development.
- Troubleshooting issues with customers and working closely with the BloomBoard engineering team to track bugs, feature requests, and new product enhancements, and to communicate updates to customers.
- Delivering web-based product training for teachers and district leaders.
- Onboarding new accounts on the BloomBoard platform: working with account leads to customize and configure the BloomBoard product to meet each account’s specific needs and evaluation process.
- Partnering across teams on strategic initiatives to continuously improve customer satisfaction, incorporate customer feedback in product development, increase internal operational efficiency, and demonstrate the value of BloomBoard’s premium products to customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about education, teacher quality, and improvement.
- Excited about the opportunity to spend 90% of their time working directly with customers: solving customers’ issues, meeting customers’ requests, and collaborating with customers over email and phone.
- Tech-savvy and interested in working on a technology product.
- Patient and adept at handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- Impeccably professional and comfortable acting as one of the company’s brand ambassadors.
- Creative and resourceful, and interested in solving ambiguous problems with limited resources in a lean startup environment.
- Highly collaborative yet self-sufficient.
- Able to execute and implement, not just strategize.
- Knowledgeable about the education sector and key issues in education reform.
less than 1 year
BloomBoard’s goal is to empower educators across the world to grow, develop, and cultivate student achievement in the classroom. We’re looking for driven, intellectually curious, and creative people to join us in our mission.