Sales Development Representative
NovoEd - San Francisco, CA - Full time
NovoEd is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) in a telesales role to work with our Sales & Marketing Team. This person is responsible for contacting prospects who have responded to marketing out reach efforts as well as proactively canvasing our target Corporate L & D market. The SDR will introduce our online learning platform; provide relevant details, answer questions, and help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of how NovoEd capabilities best suit their learning needs.
- Proactive lead generation through call-out campaigns and follow-up of leads generated by Marketing team
- Utilize NovoEd's Business Development process to identify opportunities, communicate technical applications and identify potential to meet the customer's needs
- Maintain detailed account profiles in corporate CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on weekly account status and business opportunities.
- Assist in organizing and working opportunities with team members
- Work with product managers and services team to keep an up to date knowledge of NovoEd's product.
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of competitive platforms, offerings and communicate information learned with product management
- Provide back-up to team members when they are out or traveling. Take inbound calls from accounts when team members are not available
- Meet quarterly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue
Desired Skills and Experience:The right individual will be tenacious, have a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and a passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads for sales. We expect the candidate to have stellar communication skills and excels at qualification techniques to lead prospects to explore or act upon their initial interest in NovoEd.Skills/Requirements:
- 1+ years of telemarketing/telesales experience in a enterprise technology business-to-business environment
- Excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity
- Demonstrate an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects
- Self-motivated and organized
- Comfortable with a high level of daily outbound calling activity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions
1 to 2 years
NovoEd is the learning platform for the modern workforce.
NovoEd’s solution brings the best of in-person learning online. The cornerstone is an online learning platform developed at Stanford that leverages social, experiential, and blended learning.
NovoEd’s platform makes it possible to teach soft skills at scale, including leadership, innovation, strategy, sales, customer service, and employee onboarding. By migrating online, training becomes accessible to more individuals at a fraction of the cost, increasing business ROI.
We provide talent development solutions to organizations, including Comcast, ING Bank, NBCUniversal, IDEO, Deloitte, Citrix, Stanford, Wharton, and Berkeley-Haas.