Marketing Coordinator, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Part time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, helps empower teachers through adaptive assessment and personalized learning technology. The company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide administrative support and process incoming leads in our database. This position is part-time (20-25 hours), Monday through Friday, based in our Concord, Mass., office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and process all incoming leads in salesforce.com
- Transcribe paper leads from marketing events
- Monitor email replies from outgoing marketing campaigns and respond as appropriate
- Provide general administrative support such as scheduling meetings, conducting basic correspondence and other task as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree, internship or professional experience in data entry, preferred
- Ability to manage priorities and work independently
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, meets deadlines
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required
- Proficiency with Excel, Gmail, Google Drive; experience with Salesforce.com, preferred
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
less than 1 year
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.