Customer Technical Support, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Full time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is a highly respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K–Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6–12. Together, Lexia and Rosetta Stone provide the most extensive suite of products to help students learn to read and speak English.
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our Customer Support Team. This person will provide technical and customer support externally to our end users as well as internally to our sales teams and channels, primarily via phone and email.
This person should be flexible, customer-focused, and should have the ability to balance multiple tasks. Applicants should have a working knowledge of PC’s and/or Mac’s and be familiar with customer support ticketing, such as Jira, and reporting systems. This is a full-time Monday through Friday position in our Concord, MA office.
Key Job Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in customer or technical support
- Demonstrated phone skills successfully supporting customers, particularly in a school setting
- Familiarity with network installations and web-based applications
- Familiarity with and the ability to quickly learn particulars of common operating systems and network setups (PC, Mac)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers, QA, and developers
- Ability to work with customers at all levels of technical expertise and provide support accordingly
- Work well with little or no direct supervision. Must be self-directed and pro-active. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
Our Concord office conveniently located right off Route 2 with ample free parking and within walking distance of the commuter rail.
1 to 5 years
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.