The Customer Success Lead will be a key contributor to ensuring we offer a quality experience to our pool of substitutes and to our schools. The Customer Success Lead will also play an integral role in scaling our Customer Success efforts as we expand our marketplace to work with more schools and more subs. This will include creating and implementing new strategies for handling customer success requests and helping to direct other teams’ work to improve our customer's overall experience with Swing Education..
An ideal candidate for this position is relationship-oriented, a fast learner, resourceful, detail-oriented, self-directed, and proactive. You must be flexible to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive and innovative environment.
- ● Manage and deepen relationships with substitute teachers and school partners
- ● Collect and manage product feedback from schools to share with engineering and product teams,
and participate in product development conversations
- ● Monitor customer health through data analysis and relationship strength with substitute teachers
- ● Strategically address software challenges encountered by customers, and identify prompt
- ● Manage the customer success process by responding to customer needs, setting up specific goals,
including time spent on issues, feedback from customers, and identifying areas of need for product.
- ● Develop best practices and processes for handling categories of issues.
- ● Contribute to the overall improvement and scale of customer success operations to ensure
efficiency and effectiveness.
- ● Learn and share customer success best practices with the team
- ● Bachelor’s degree required
- ● Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience; 2+ years’ experience in education and/or customer
- ● Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- ● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships and
collaborate with teammates.
- ● Commitment to diversity and inclusion with working with diverse groups and teams
- ● Outstanding time management skills, with proven ability to multi-task, accomplishing numerous
tasks and changing priorities in an effective and timely manner
- ● Proven ability to think analytically to solve complex problems
- ● Strong attention to detail
- ● Sound judgment and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
less than 1 year
On average, students are with substitute teachers for 5% of the typical 180 day school year. This means that students have substitute teachers for more than six months of their school career. The problem? We're suffering from a drastic shortage of substitute teachers.
That's where we come in. Swing Education is focused on tackling the substitute teacher shortage. We're thinking of teachers and schools first in building an easy-to-use product that will provide more subs with less overhead. We'll help schools offload tedious work (recruiting, screening, payroll, etc.) and we'll help subs find jobs and build their professional network.