Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is a highly respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K–Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6–12. We are expanding our marketing team to meet growing demand. Be part of our growth as we strive to develop the community of people using Lexia.
The Customer Community Manager will be responsible for engaging educators across the country and providing opportunities to share their experience and successes with other Lexia customers as well as advocate for Lexia with future customers. As a key aspect of our Company mission, the Customer Community Manager will foster communication with customers via in-person, telephone and email communications to engage and celebrate customer success.
- Identify and engage customer champions in partnership with Marketing, Sales and the Implementation Services teams.
- Maintain an active database of educators, details of their success stories, areas of expertise, and types of opportunities in which they are willing to engage (public relations, testimonials, case studies, events, webinars, etc.)
- Using independent judgment, select anecdotal and trend information to share regarding implementation success with colleagues in Marketing and Education & Research departments.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Marketing Operations and Content Marketing functions to support and grow initiatives including social media, customer usage contests, customer rewards programs, a customer e-newsletter, and establish an online customer community forum.
- 4 to 6 years professional experience in any combination of community management, marketing, communications, or public relations
- Prior experience as a K-12 educator, or with a K-12 publishing or ed-tech company required
- Four-year degree in related area or equivalent experience
- Detail-oriented and results-driven
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker with new ideas to activate our community
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences. We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws
3 to 10 years
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.