The Curriculum Designer assumes academic ownership of platform content; ensures that Citelighter platform is academically sound, teacher & student friendly, and in alignment with business needs.
- Understand the assessment landscape of the US, including how to locate and interpret testing results.
- Work with senior level management to create and execute progressive content strategy.
- Create lessons for the live platform, demonstrations, sales presentations, and training.
- Represent Citelighter at conferences, sales meetings, professional development workshops, product walkthroughs and/or live demonstrations as necessary.
- Review and copyedit public-facing marketing materials (emails, brochures, etc.) for message and appropriateness for audience.
- Respond to district-level questions, RFPs/RFIs, and information requests from potential customers.
Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor's degree in education, 3-5 years classroom teaching experience in a K-12 environment, and 3+ years curriculum development experience in a digital environment.
Desired qualifications include a Master's Degree in education or a related field, English Language Arts (ELA) experience, a background developing education technology products, a background in marketing and/or sales.
This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, commission, and full benefits package.
Citelighter is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. We value a diverse workforce.
3 to 10 years
Citelighter is a collection of teachers, entrepreneurs, and technologists who are passionate about helping students express their ideas clearly. We are proud to say that Citelighter is being used in over 3,000 schools and has won 6 national awards. The Citelighter team has dedicated their lives to creating tools that help students take their ideas and communicate them in powerful ways.