- Provide a consultative and supportive approach in educating how technology can enhance learning opportunities.
- Develop awareness of ELB’s Educational Technology products and services within all levels of the Education market.
- Ensure progressive usage of Education Technologies through credible relationship management and sales.
- Provide customers access to effective training to ensure ELB Education Technology products are well utilized amongst schools to help improve teaching and learning outcomes.
- Attend / participate in organized Education forums to create a strong awareness of ELB Education Technology products. Qualifications, experience and expertise:
- Experienced teacher passionate about how technology can transform teaching and learning.
- Confident user of ICT, with a clear understanding of how new innovative Education Technologies can be used to create, communicate and collaborate in the classroom.
- Balanced Commercial/Educational experience and perspective.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
1 or more years
ELB Education is part of a large international company specializing in an exciting range of technologies and services into Education. We are currently seeking Education Consultants for our Northern California office.
The applicant must be a qualified teacher with experience working in schools. The applicant will need to be passionate at explaining how information and technology can be utilized in an education setting and how they are effectively integrated into teaching and learning.
The applicant will have a good understanding of how interactive technologies, such as interactive panels and boards, interactive projectors, student devices, videoconferencing and other innovative Educational Technologies can be used in teaching and learning environments.
To succeed in this role you will have an excellent understanding of current education trends, such as BYOD, as well as a good understanding of how technology can support the Common Core Standards in California.
The applicant will need a willingness to take on challenges that include assisting schools with their technology roadmaps and selling new and innovative Educational Technology products. Previous experience in sales would be beneficial but not mandatory for the role.