We are a leading provider of special education management systems,seeking an Operations Associate. You will play a key role in maintaining our software for school districts across the country. As an Operations Associate you will support our client management teams and have the opportunity to travel to client sites to support the implementation process and to conduct system trainings.
This is an exciting opportunity for a smart and motivated individual looking to advance their career, and at the same time, make a difference in the lives of special education students in school districts across the country.
- Account Management Support: Support Account Managers with day-to-day client management, including providing end-user technical/customer support and one-on-one web-based system trainings.
- Implementation Support: Create and produce training materials and support documentation for new client implementations; conduct on-site and web-based system trainings for new clients.
- System Maintenance: Perform database updates (imports); setup system configurations; run reports; data entry (as needed).
- Exceptional customer service and project management skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and organizations skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Independent time management skills.
- Ability to travel to clients as necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office--Word, Excel, Outlook
- Passion for education, technology and sharp business savvy.
- Prior experience providing customer software training and support.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectation.
1 to 5 years
Are we living up to the promises made to special education students?Accelify’s mission is about helping schools answer this question and providing them with tools to make sure the answer is – Yes.
We began as a niche Medicaid billing company in 2008, but with this mission driving our product roadmap, we have evolved into a leading provider of special education management software and services.