The BrightBytes Marketing Associate will lead the operationalization and development of marketing and customer success programs with the goal of streamlining and scaling the work of these teams to generate more upsell/cross-sell opportunities and creating a robust marketing automation system. The Marketing Associate will manage the systems and tools that support lead generation and customer engagement.
- Work with the Director of Marketing, Conference & Events Manager, and Customer Success to create marketing and engagement campaigns (emails, webinars, landing pages, etc.) for new lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Scale email communication by working with Design to create templates for each marketing use case.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Director of Marketing & Sales Operations to build out Marketo in ways that leverage the data in Salesforce.
- Utilize Marketo to design predictive marketing programs, get feedback on designed-programs, and present results to the Marketing Director and Customer Success Managers.
- Implement key Marketo programs including lead scoring, lead nurture (basic and advanced), Marketo Sales Insight, Revenue Cycle Model, MQL development and process, and social media applications.
- Track ROI, opportunity pipeline, and engagement of current customers and prospects for all marketing and engagement campaigns and build Marketo and Salesforce reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of the business.
- Ensure fidelity of marketing and engagement data in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Make recommendations on improvements to lead scoring and lead nurture based on Marketo analytics.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in marketing automation, leads processing (including lead scoring), marketing database, and CRM management
- Hands-on experience working with various marketing and sales APIs such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Able to develop productive working relationships across marketing, sales, customer success, and product
- Excellent planning and project management
- Excellent prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Highly driven and self-motivated for a fast-paced startup environment
- Advanced data analysis skills: you’ve worked with large data sets and have used Salesforce and Excel to provide insights and make recommendations
- Education experience: you’ve worked in schools and know the lingo, either as a teacher, school operations, or central office staff (strongly preferred)
less than 1 year
BrightBytes (BB) is a mission-driven organization that is the world’s leading provider of research analytics to K-12 Schools. BB was founded by educators working closely with industry experts who care deeply about learning in the 21st century.
The organization’s flagship product is Clarity, an award-winning SAAS platform. Clarity improves learning for millions of students globally by giving educational leaders the learning analytics they need to make faster, better decisions in schools. This powerful product has been honored with nearly two dozen awards for educational impact and intuitive design. One and five U.S. schools use Clarity, and BB has a customer renewal rate of 99%.
BB co-founders are Rob Mancabelli, an internationally recognized thought leader in the field of educational leadership, and Hisham Anwar, a Silicon Valley technologist and entrepreneur with a track record for leading global operations. They’ve assembled a team of over 100 Ivy-League data scientists, creative engineers, world-class researchers and inspirational education leaders. BB hires mission-driven individuals who are eager to apply their educational expertise in a fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial environment that delivers the tools that educators need to improve children's lives.