You’re someone who is passionate about designing innovative and educational products for children. You’re creative and can come up with great product ideas. You’re also someone who can plan and lead a project all the way through from ideation to execution and launch working with a cross-functional team including designers, sourcing, marketing, copy editors, operations and customer service. You can come up with project plans/milestones and manage to the plan.
- Assist with product ideation and defining requirement
- Identify and execute on opportunities to optimize current products
- Conduct research for products (e.g., stories, activity sheets, travel souvenirs)
- Develop creative briefs for products (e.g., packaging and activity sheets)
- Develop timelines and project plans
- Manage cross-functional design team including designers and copyeditors
- Synthesize analytics and user research to help inform product direction and priorities
- We are a start-up so candidate must be willing to wear multiple hats, be flexible and pitch in whenever and wherever needed to help get the job done. We love people who are excited to get involved where needed!
- At least 2 to 3 years of product design and creative writing experience
- Proficiency with Adobe’s creative tool suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience designing print-based products
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a “can-do,” positive attitude
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Please email us your cover letter and resume. Only applications with cover letters will be considered.
3 to 5 years
Inspiring children to learn about the world.