Globaloria, an award-winning, K12 digital learning platform with courses in STEM, computing, game design and coding is currently seeking an energetic, entry-level Classroom Support Specialist (CSS). The ideal candidate will enjoy mastering the Globaloria platform and learning process and has a passion for using technology to bring innovation into every classroom, supporting and empowering teachers and inspiring students of all ages. Travel is required to support participating schools.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Energetic, intelligent, and proactive individual
- Love for learning, passionate about driving change in education and technology
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and on a team
- Excited about joining a smart team, at a great fast-growing entrepreneurial EdTech company
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently to visit clients across the state
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree with experience in education and/or coding
less than 1 year
Globaloria is an education technology company that works in partnership with K-12 schools to respond to high demand for innovative computing instruction models. We're based in New York City, with offices in Austin and San Jose.