Professional Learning Facilitator, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Montgomery, AL - Part time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is a highly respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K–Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6–12. We are expanding our network of trainers to meet growing demand. Be part of our growth as we help schools implement programs that are proven to help all students become successful readers.
The experienced Professional Learning Facilitators for Lexia will work to support the company’s overall goal of ensuring fidelity of implementation with our reading programs. Part-time, flexible, occasional schedule, working when planned to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Provide training for teachers, administrators and other educators on Lexia program usage
- Provide training and support to teachers and administrators related to best practices for data and instruction as available within the Lexia product
- Take proactive steps to support successful program usage as needed and report back results to the Implementation team
- Assist Implementation Managers with ISP Support activities as defined and needed
- Attend, work Lexia exhibit booth and/or present at local and regional conferences in support of Lexia’s marketing department
- Assist Lexia Account Executives and Account Managers with co-presentations for sales as requested within region
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Strong ability to engage and motivate educators in a large & small group training settings
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency with educational concepts such as instructional design, data-driven instruction, effective literacy teaching practices, and personalized learning and blended learning
- Availability to facilitate training sessions during typical school day hours and for travel to customer sites
- 6+ years relevant experience in professional learning, mentorship, literacy education, including potentially previous experience with Lexia products
- Classroom teaching, especially Literacy or Language Arts
- Educational administration – instructional leader, curriculum director, principal
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Masters preferred
- Training in an educational setting, Web-based training, Adult learning
- Knowledge of the Common Core Standards
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
3 to 5 years
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.