The Director of Educator Community is a former educator with a business mindset who can help us build and engage a long-term community of college and university professors that love Course Hero’s platform and mission. You will make data driven decisions and develop key initiatives in an effort to ensure metrics like net promoter score and user engagement are high. As Course Hero’s trusted liaison, you will play a key role in educator acquisition and work with cross-functional teams to provide valuable user insight to drive product and content development innovation.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact:
- You'll leverage your existing network and other educator communities to proactively connect, and recruit educators on a daily basis.
- You'll represent and deliver on our mission, messages, and initiatives to our educator community.
- You'll develop and drive the community management and ROI strategy for various online and offline events to help increase engagement, and improve net promoter score.
- You'll work with cross-functional teams to provide valuable user feedback, insight and research for product and content development.
- You'll regularly report on key performance and operational indicators to internal stakeholders
Are you our Star Director?
- You have 2+ years in a faculty position at a 4-year college or university.
- You've earned a Masters, or even a Ph.D.
- You've built and maintained relationships with a large network of educators.
- You've developed strong interpersonal and communication skills, and you display these in every interaction.
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to achieve tangible results.
- You've achieved a strong history of teamwork, collaboration, leadership, and success.
- You have prior work in marketing, growing online communities, and managing events.
- You've gained experience in writing for web, newsletters, blog posts, etc.
What We Offer You:
- Industry competitive salary and stock options.
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Educational assistance program to support life-long learning
- Free Monday and Friday lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Regularly planned team outings and company events.
- Commuter benefits, cell-phone allowance, and a free gym membership
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact - education technology is revolutionizing the way we learn
3 to 10 years
Course Hero is a fast-growing education technology company, building the world’s largest platform of crowd-sourced learning materials and making education more accessible. Technology is revolutionizing the way we learn, and we’re committed to helping our users share and access the great academic content that they need to master their classes. This includes anything from study guides, test prep, on-demand tutors, homework help, flashcards, videos, and more.
Our company culture is very open, flat, and collaborative. On our team, we’re problem solvers, we think like owners, and we embrace a growth mindset in our efforts to continually better our product. We’re growing fast, we’re profitable, and we’re looking for new team members to help us plot our course towards future success!
Course Hero has received a Top Workplace Award from Bay Area News Group for the second year in a row! You can also check out some recent news coverage, or learn more about our team.